Reporting to: Academy Manager
Location: Sixways Stadium, Worcester
Type of contract: Full-time
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 17 March
Role: Worcester Warriors are seeking a high-calibre candidate for a new full-time position heading up the delivery of the women's rugby programmes at Worcester Valkyries. Worcester Valkyries have a proud history within the top tier of elite women's rugby in England and have recently been successful in their bid to become one of ten teams in the new elite Women's Super Rugby competition commencing in 2017/2018. The Valkyries Director of Rugby will work under the umbrella of the Worcester Warriors Academy department and will be responsible for the development and delivery of all aspects of the Worcester Valkyries programme.
• Delivery of coaching to Worcester Valkyries including the development of game-planning, team selection and match analysis
• Overseeing the delivery of all aspects of player performance and welfare, including strength & conditioning, medical, nutrition and performance analysis
• Overseeing the Team Manager in determining logistical arrangements for the team including training schedules, fixtures and travel
• Staff management including involvement in recruitment, coach development and staff appraisal
• Delivery of one-to-one and small group coaching to Worcester Valkyries players
• Development and delivery of both team and individualised player development plans
• Development of close working relationships with national team coaches
• Development of relationships with local women's and girls' clubs and schools
• Key involvement in the recruitment and retention of players
• Ensuring the programme is delivered within the allocated budget
• Fulfilment of media responsibilities and acting as an ambassador for Worcester Valkyries
• Maintaining their own professional skills and qualifications through relevant Continuous Professional Development activities
• A minimum of the RFU Level 3 coaching qualification, or equivalent (required)
• Proven track record in the delivery of elite-level rugby (required)
• Experience in a full-time professional coaching role (desired)
• Experience working within a multi-disciplinary rugby environment
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills
• The ability to think strategically and to manage the implementation of change
• Evidence of active participation in relevant Continuous Professional Development
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to: Executive Chef
Working Hours: As Required (minimum five-hours per shift)
Payment: Depending on experience
Worcester Warriors are looking for chefs to work in all areas of food preparation and production on matchdays. Other shifts may be available to suit the needs of the business. Rates of pay depend on experience. For more information or to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Lawson.Shuttleworth@warriors.co.uk.
Worcester Warriors are seeking enthusiastic and reliable individuals to help deliver the event experience at Sixways Stadium.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain hospitality experience in a prestigious event location.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, passionate about people, have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service.
Main duties include:
• Serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Stocking shelves and keeping accurate records of stock
• Operating tills
• Handling cash
• Maintaining high standards of hygiene by keeping the bar area clean, tidy and presentable at all times
Shifts are arranged on an ad-hoc basis. Shifts will be between 4 and 12 hours long, depending on the business needs
Previous experience is advantageous but not essential.
Please note this position is for those aged 18 and older.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please email Gemma.Powell@warriors.co.uk with your CV and covering letter.