How would you like to win two VIP tickets to the European Challenge Cup Final between Worcester Warriors and Bath Rugby at Kingsholm, Gloucester on Sunday, May 25, kicking off at 12noon?
In addition to the premium tickets, the winner and their guest will receive passes to a champagne breakfast at Sixways Stadium before the match, luxury coach travel to & from Kingsholm and tickets to the post-match party back at Sixways, home of the Warriors.
Land Rover is offering the prize to one lucky winner. Simply click on the link below and complete the form to be entered into the prize draw.
Click HERE to enter
For more information on Land Rover’s rugby sponsorship please visit www.landrover.co.uk/rugby
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Open to all UK residents aged 25 or over.
3. Only one entry per person allowed.
4. Employees of Land Rover and their families, their agents or anyone connected with the draw are excluded from entry.
5. The closing date for entries is 21.05.08. The draw will take place on 22.05.08. The winners will be notified by phone on 22.05.08. The names of the winners will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope and applying to Land Rover Administration, Freepost TK494, Twickenham, TW2 5UN in an envelope marked ‘Results-Worcester – VIP day out’.
6. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, incomplete, illegible or mislaid entries. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. No cash alternative will be offered. Land Rover reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in unforeseen circumstances.
8. There is one prize of two complimentary tickets to the European Challenge Cup final between Bath Rugby and Worcester Warriors on Sunday 25th May 2008 including a champagne reception at Sixways, coach travel to & from Gloucester and post match party at Sixways for you and a friend.
9. The draw will be made by an independent person.
10. The prize may be offered across a number of different programmes.
11. The prize is not transferable.
12. The winners may be used in post-promotion publicity.
13. The promoter is Land Rover, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 0RR.