Young Warriors are being urged to act quickly with the last few places available on the two-day Master Class Camp at Sixways next week – after the Autumn Course at Warwick School starring Andy Goode and Chris Pennell sold out!
Warriors will be holding a camp at Sixways on Tuesday (October 26) and Wednesday (October 27) for players between the ages of 12 and 16-years-old, where the half back pairing of Willie Walker and summer signing Andy Williams will be on hand to meet participants.
The second camp at Warwick School, which is an affiliated Warriors EPDG (Elite Player Development Group) Centre, has now sold out with over 100 young players booked up to learn from Goode and Pennell.
All players attending the Master Class Camp at Sixways will:
• Meet Warriors 1st team stars, who will help assist coaching sessions, take part in a question and answer, and sign autographs for participants
• Get two days coaching from Warriors staff
• Receive a Warriors Cotton Traders t-shirt
• Receive tickets to a Warriors home fixture
• Have the chance to win signed prizes and certificates
To book a place on the rugby camp next week – or for further information – visit the Warriors Community page on the club web site www.warriors.co.uk or call the Community team 01905 454183. Places are limited for the Sixways camp so book now to avoid disappointment!