Are you a Warriors fan who would love to show the world how much your team mean to you?
Well now you can when you play your part in our Warriors music video alongside your rugby heroes.
This season Warriors have teamed up with successful local composer Andrew Kristy to create an inspiring club anthem and chant for the upcoming season, with fans sending in fantastic lyrics suggestions.
And now we are looking for supporters to join the shoot and be part of the video. Ed Shervington, John Andress, Ofa Fainga'anuku and Paul Andrew have already signed-up for their part – so why not do the same?
We are filming at Sixways and around Worcester this Saturday (31 August). If you are interested in being part of the music video simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch! All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
If you can’t make it to Sixways on Saturday – don’t worry – you can still be in the video.
Using your smart phone we would like you to take a short 10 second clip of yourself holding up a piece of paper displaying one positive word. The word should be chosen by you and describe how it feels to be a supporter!
Please use these guidelines to ensure your clip is used!
- Be creative with where you chose to film the clip! Chose a location that means something to you! If you live outside of Worcester then chose a location that tells us where you are!
- Please make sure you film your clip in landscape (not portrait).
- Your clip must be well lit.
- Please only use one word on your card.
- Please send the clip to email@example.com with your name and location and stating that the person in the clip has given permission for you to use the clip and if they are under 16 that their parent / guardian has also given consent.
- You can submit as many clips as you like as long as they are of different people, using different words and in different locations! (grandparents, mums, dads, aunts, uncles, friends!)
Want to know what we mean? Click HERE to see examples!