Cooper Vuna’s try in last weekend’s clash with Saracens has been shortlisted for the Citizen Try of the Season award.
With 616 tries scored in the 2015/16 Aviva Premiership Rugby campaign, Vuna’s try is one of six up for the award.
To watch the shortlist click here.
The Citizen Try of the Season shortlist is:
• Peter Betham, Leicester Tigers (vs Gloucester Rugby in Round 19)
• Ross Chisholm, Harlequins (vs Gloucester Rugby in Round 7)
• Sam James, Sale Sharks (vs Northampton Saints in Round 3)
• George Pisi, Northampton Saints (vs Gloucester Rugby in Round 22)
• Harry Thacker, Leicester Tigers (vs Northampton Saints in Round 20)
• Cooper Vuna, Worcester Warriors (vs Saracens in Round 22)
The shortlist was compiled by a panel of media professionals – Ben Coles (Planet Rugby), Jill Douglas (Freelance), Alastair Eykyn (BT Sport), Chris Hewett (Freelance), Chris Jones (BBC Radio), Stephen Jones (Sunday Times), Robert Kitson (The Guardian), Sarah Mockford (Rugby World), and Nick Mullins (BT Sport). They were joined by Paul Morgan (Premiership Rugby's Communications Director) who chaired the panel.
The winner will rub shoulders with the biggest names in English rugby at a glittering ceremony at the London Hilton, Park Lane presented by BT Sport's Craig Doyle.
Along with the winner of the Citizen Try of the Season, the winners of the following awards will also be announced on 18 May:
• Aviva Premiership Rugby Player of the Season
• Aviva Community Player of the Season
• BT Sport Dream Team
• Gilbert Golden Boot
• Green Flag Forward of the Season
• Guinness Director of Rugby of the Season
• Land Rover Discovery of the Season
• Singha Premiership Rugby 7s Player of the Series
• Trivento Top Try Scorer of the Season
• Women's Premiership Players’ Player of the Year
The winner will be announced on Wednesday 18 May at the sold-out Aviva Premiership Rugby Awards at the Hilton, Park Lane, and on Twitter via the @premrugby account. Use hashtag #AvivaPremAwards to join the conversation.