Join the Foundation XV to Make a Difference in the Region
The Warriors Community Foundation have launched the ‘Foundation XV’, giving an exclusive group of 15 businesses or individuals the opportunity to make a difference in the region.
In return for a donation of £3,000, Foundation XV members will enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Free tickets to Warriors home matches
- Promotion in selected matchday programmes
- A free invitation to the Foundation dinner
- A signed Warriors shirt
- Lunch with high profile players
- An invitation to an exclusive Foundation open day
- Regular Foundation newsletters
Last season we supported more than 7,500 people across the region with a huge range of projects from the award-winning Tackling Dementia Sports Cafes to homeless rugby programmes.
We are now aiming to support a further 10,000 people this season and are looking for the support of local businesses and individuals to help achieve this.
We are on the search for further partners to join the new scheme over the coming months.
For further information about the Foundation XV, please contact Oliver Herrmann at Oliver.Herrmann@warriors.co.uk or on 07538389295.