The aim of the Warriors Academy is to continually identify, recruit and develop, from all sources, the most talented young players and bring them through the Academy into the first-team squad.
The long-term vision of the Worcester Warriors Academy is that it is regarded as the most productive and efficient Academy within the UK, with a constant stream of well-developed athletes augmenting the Worcester Warriors senior squad and various England teams on an annual basis.
Key elements of delivery
- To adopt a comprehensive recruitment policy across our region.
- To provide the highest quality coaching by qualified staff to give each Academy player the best opportunity to succeed.
- To provide the most appropriate individual player development, mentoring and support programmes.
- To provide the most appropriate competitive programme for each player and to constantly review performance in training and matches.
- To provide the best possible facilities for our players to succeed.
- To provide the opportunity for Warriors Academy players to continue in further or higher education.
- To build good working relationships with all players, clubs, schools, colleges, universities and other related parties.
- To teach responsibility, discipline and respect for themselves and the game.
- To set high standards for integrity, honesty and performance.