Warriors Women Academy
The aim of the Warriors Women Academy is to continually identify, recruit and develop players in the West Midlands and to add value to their rugby journey.
The long-term vision of the Women’s Academy is that it is regarded as one of the most successful academies within the UK by helping develop a constant stream of well-developed people and players by giving them the tools to be the best they can be.
The academy is made up of a Senior academy; Centre of Excellence and DISE program. These are all integral part of the bigger picture at Worcester Warriors Women.
Key elements of delivery
- To adopt a comprehensive recruitment policy across our region.
- To provide the highest quality coaching by qualified staff to give each Academy player the best opportunity to succeed.
- To provide the most appropriate individual player development, mentoring and support programmes.
- To provide the best possible facilities for our players to succeed.
- To provide the opportunity for Warriors Women Academy players to continue in further or higher education.
- To build good working relationships with all players, clubs, schools, colleges, universities and other related parties.
- To teach responsibility, discipline and respect for themselves and the game.