Harrison Clark Rickerbys is a leading law firm, with 400 staff and one mission - for its solicitors to provide exceptional legal services and client care.
The company became Warriors’ official Legal Partner in 2015.
As well as providing a wide range of legal advice to the Club, the firm also offers Warriors members an enhanced legal service, with discounted rates and special fixed-fee packages for their personal and professional legal needs.
Harrison Clark Rickerbys is the merger of long-established law firms, Harrison Clark and Rickerbys.
Both firms are listed as first tier in the prestigious legal directories Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners and both are Lexcel accredited.
Harrison Clark Rickerbys offers a considerable wealth and depth of talent, with many of its staff having been drawn from previous careers in leading city firms in London, Birmingham and Bristol.
- Company Name: Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Founded In: 1796
- Based In: Worcester
- Industry Sector: Legal services
- Partner Designation: Official Legal Partner
- What We Do: We support our clients in both their businesses and their private lives, giving them outstanding legal advice and guidance, in Worcester and across all our 11 offices in the midlands, south west and south east.
- Fun Fact: This year, HCR colleagues ran, walked, trekked and cycled a total of 17,379.86 miles as part of a firmwide wellbeing challenge. That’s the equivalent of 82 lengths of Great Britain!
- Claim To Fame: One of our Partners played for Worcester Warriors amateur women’s squad
- Favourite Player: Lydia Thompson
- Contact Details: Alison Scott
- Discounts/Services Available: We offer discounts on family law, will and inheritance tax planning advice for members of the armed forces.