Supporters making the trip to the RFU Championship clash between Moseley and Warriors this Saturday are advised to used the following directions and parking arrangements supplied by our close neighbours.
FOR THIS MATCH REVISED PARKING AND TRAFFIC ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE IN OPERATION
PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO USE THE CLUB’S MAIN ENTRANCE OFF YARDLEY WOOD ROAD.
IT WILL BE FULL AS ALL PARKING SPACES HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED.
ALL VISITORS ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES ARE FREE, SECURE AND NEAR OUR GROUND
DISABLED PARKING IS AT THE CLUB'S MAIN ENTRANCE OFF YARDLEY WOOD ROAD
ALLOCATED PARKING AT:
KINGS HEATH BOYS SCHOOL – B13 0RJ
DAME ELLEN PINSENT SCHOOL – B13 0RW
WEST MIDLANDS PASSENGER TRANSPORT – B13 0ST
Directions By Road:
All road travellers coming from anywhere in the country are advised to approach from the south of Birmingham via the M42 and motorway network. For SATNAV’s use the B13 0RJ postcode and if requested for a house number use 78, but note the instructions below.
From the M42 at Junction 3:
– From the M42, Junction 3 head North on the A435 towards Birmingham
– After 1.5 miles, go across the roundabout at Becketts Farm, continuing on the A435
– After 2.5 miles at the roundabout (Large Sainsbury’s opposite) take 3RD exit signed to, Shirley and Solihull) into Maypole Lane
– After 1 mile turn left opposite Peterbrook Primary School into Yardley Wood Road
– Continue straight across a large roundabout (3rd exit).
– Continue past the bus garage on left
– At the double mini-roundabout complex at the second roundabout take the left turn into Haunch Lane.
– Take the second exit at the next mini roundabout and then immediately turn right into Holly Bank Road.
– Kings Heath Boys School is on your left after about 200 metres.
If this car park is full or directed to do so please proceed up Holly Bank Road and;
– Take the 4th left into Ardencote Road
– Ellen Pinsent School is on your left after the road bends to the right.
If the unlikely event that this car park too is full or directed to do so please proceed further up Holly Bank Road and;
– At the end of Holly Bank Road at the roundabout turn right, 3rd exit
– Then immediately turn right into the West Midlands PT Recreation ground.
From the North West – proceed anticlockwise round the Motorway network i.e. M6, M5 and then up the M42 to Junction 3
From the North East – go down the M1 to the M42 turnoff at Nottingham, then M42 SW to Junction 3
From London and the South East – M40 to M42 then South West to Junction 3 (or M1 to M6 then M42 SW to Junction 3
From the South West – M5 and up the M42 to Junction 3
Local Traffic – please approach the ground from the South, up Yardley Wood Road only. If approaching from West or North Birmingham, please go around the Common in an anticlockwise direction i.e. off Wheelers Lane down Hollybank Road, and then left up Yardley Wood Road.
Once inside the ground…
The catering facilities are open from 12 noon on match day serving a variety of food such as “panini”, Chilli, jacket potatoes, succulent pork baps (described by a Rotherham visitor as “the best pork butty in Christendom!”) healthy sandwiches as well as the usual “chips with everything” from three different serving locations. We received plaudits from many visiting supporters last season.
Real Ale Tent and other bar facilities
There is a real ale marquee next to the clubhouse and behind the stand. All supporters are very welcome to use this facility. The clubhouse will have at least two outlets for drinks but there are additional bar and catering outlets available around the ground – so don’t necessarily get in the longest queue!
Match Day entry
Adults £15, Seniors (65+) £10; Students £6; Under 16s £3. The covered stand is £2 extra – please pay at the stand NOT the gate. ID required for concessions.
Match Day Programme
The programme is available on the entry gates priced £2.
Further information is on the club website www.moseleyrugby.co.uk
If you can't immediately find what you're looking for – go to 'What's New' and click on 'A-Z' at the top of the page.
If you have any queries please contact the clubhouse on 0121 443 3631 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org