This week coincides with payday for many supporters and if you’re looking to spend your money on pure entertainment, then why not take advantage of our Early Bird prices for Season Tickets to watch Warriors in the Aviva Premiership.
Supporters can save money on the price of a Season Ticket when they sign-up by Wednesday 12 August and will also be able to pay by Direct Debit before next month’s cut-off point.
And there’s an array of offers to make the most of when you purchase your ticket now.
We’re giving a £25 loyalty discount to everyone who is renewing from last season and have also initiated savings for Young Adults and supporters who are 65 Plus.
We’re also continuing our free Under 12 tickets, while you can save money when you refer a friend.
Seated tickets for Adults start from just £265 with our Early Bird offer. For a full list of prices, click here.
SEASON TICKET DEALS
• £25 LOYALTY DISCOUNT – If you were a 2014/15 Season Ticket or Debenture holder and are renewing for the 2015/16 campaign, you will receive £25 off your ticket. If you qualify for this discount you will receive a personalised discount card in your Season Ticket brochure.
So for example, if you were a 2014/15 Season Ticket holder and you buy a Season Ticket in the Gold section for £450 on the Early Bird offer, you’ll get a £25 discount to £425. If you don’t book your place before Thursday 13 August, your seat will no longer be guaranteed, and the price of a Season Ticket would then be £475.
• 65 PLUS DISCOUNT – If you’re 65 or over you will receive 10 per cent off your Season Ticket (you must be 65 or over on September 1, 2015).
• YOUNG ADULT DISCOUNT – If you’re aged between 18 and 26 you will receive a third off your Season Ticket (you must be 26 or under on September 1, 2015).
• FREE UNDER 12S – If you are an adult buying a full-price Season Ticket you will be able to book a FREE Under 12 Season Ticket.
• REFER A FRIEND AND SAVE – If you refer a friend, who wasn’t a Season Ticket holder in 2013/14 or 2014/15, you will save 25 per cent on your 2015/16 Season Ticket.
*Proof of age is required at time of application for 65 Plus, Young Adult and Under 12 Season Tickets. Full terms and conditions apply to all of these deals and will be available to read at www.warriors.co.uk/seasontickets.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR SEASON TICKET
Guaranteed seat for…
• 11 Aviva Premiership home matches
• 3 European Rugby Challenge Cup matches
• 1 Pre-Season match
• FREE entry into Worcester Cavaliers home fixtures
• FREE home matchday travel
• Exclusive ticket offers
• Exclusive sales window for buying additional home match tickets
• Reduced price away match travel
• Priority booking for home knockout stages of competitions
• Entry into ballot to purchase international tickets
• Pre-Season BBQ with players
• Exclusive Season Ticket holder events
• Monthly draw to win signed merchandise
• Exclusive newsletter
• 10% discount in the Sixways Store
• 10% discount on matchday hospitality
• 10% discount on Warriors Rugby Camps
• DIRECT DEBIT – Spread the cost of your Season Ticket over nine months until April by paying with Direct Debit.
• You can set-up a Direct Debit before Thursday 13 August and payments, which will be taken on the 28th of each month, will run from August 2015 to April 2016.
• For 2014/15 Season Ticket holders, your seat will be guaranteed if you purchase before Thursday 13 August. From this date your seat will be released and will be available at the full price.
*2015/16 Season Tickets are sold subject to Terms and Conditions. A full copy of these can be found at www.warriors.co.uk/seasontickets.
WAYS TO BUY
• Log-on to www.warriors.co.uk/seasontickets and complete the online form.
• Visit the Warriors Ticket Office, which is open from Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
• Call the Warriors Ticket Office on 01905 459309.