Job Title: Telesales Executive
Reporting to: Head of Sales
This role is a proactive sales role and the ability to hunt for new business is essential.
• Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services for best practice, prospecting, lead generation, data capture and database management.
• Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database.
• Deliver the required sales of advertising, hospitality, events, group ticket bookings and any other inventory deemed necessary by the Club.
• Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
• To research active and potential clients and target client segments.
• Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the Business Development Managers with the emphasis on high-quality leads.
• Manage the CRM database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
• To achieve call and appointment levels in line with department targets.
• To proactively work towards both team and individual targets and objectives with a particular focus on new business and outbound sales targets.
• To achieve your individual KPIs and provide necessary reports to the Head of Sales.
• To ensure that relevant information is processed and effectively communicated within the section and where appropriate, to other sections of the company and to customers.
• To work on matchdays, plus major events when required.
• Participate and contribute to weekly sales team meetings.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Computer literate/keyboard skills
• At least one to two years working within a sales environment preferably in a
proactive telemarketing role industry.
• Excellent telephone skills
• High degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
• Must have minimum ‘O’ level/GCSE Maths and English
• Must be able to deal with the promotion of a varied range of Club inventory.
Skills with People
• Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
Type of Person (Motivational Profile)
• Achievement orientated
• Ability to use own initiative
• Sets high standards and consistently achieves them
• Willing and able to work weekends and occasional unsocial hours on occasions when the business demands
To apply, email your CV with cover letter to Gemma.Powell@warriors.co.uk.