The Drive-In Fireworks Spectacular at Sixways has been brought forward to tonight – Wednesday 4 November instead of Saturday 7 November.
The decision follows the decision of the UK Government to impose a nationwide lockdown, starting on Thursday November 5, to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Tickets bought for Saturday will be valid for Wednesday but if you are unable to make the re-arranged date then you will receive an email on refund options.
The event costs £25 per car and Youthcomm Radio will be here broadcasting live and playing all the best family friendly sing-a-long songs.
There will be no food and drink options available so customers are encouraged to being their own snacks to enjoy from the warmth of their cars. Tickets are selling fast and can be bought by clicking here.
- Gates open at 5pm
- Display will commence from 6.30pm
- Parking is on a first come first served basis (you cannot choose where you will be parked)
- No vans or high sided vehicles
- Cars will be distanced enough to allow for people to be able to safely stand outside of their cars if they wish
Keeping you safe:
- All social distancing guidelines will be strictly adhered to, to ensure the safety of everybody at the Stadium.
- In alignment with current Government guidelines, no more than 6 people may be in any one car. This includes children.
- Mixing with people from other cars is strictly not permitted.
- You must stay within the parameter of your vehicle at all times, keeping a safe distance from others from surrounding vehicles.
Terms & Conditions:
- No entry will be permitted for vans or vehicles with high sides.
- Parking spaces are on a first come, first served basis, and upon arrival a member of our Car Parking Team will direct you where to go.
- The display is for vehicle access only, any pedestrians will not be granted access.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.