Worcester Warriors are delighted to launch its hospitality package for England Women’s autumn international against USA at Sixways Stadium on Sunday 21 November (kick-off 2.45pm).
The package includes a one-course carvery, match ticket, fresh homemade soup at half-time, East Stand balcony seating, on site parking and a private bar. Additionally, there will be a pre-match player appearance and team sheets will be available before the game.
Priced at £40 + VAT for adults and £20 + VAT for children (under-12s), the fixture is the perfect way to enjoy your Sunday in the comfort of Warriors’ impressive EBC XV Club.
The Red Roses mark the end of their autumn international series against USA at Sixways, which could see several Warriors players involved in the match.
Summer signing Alycia Washington will be hoping to be involved for USA, while Lydia Thompson, Alex Matthews and Laura Keates to name but a few, will be vying for selection in Simon Middleton’s squad.
Click here to book now.
From the Chef’s Carvery Station
- Topside of Herefordshire Beef & Yorkshire Pudding
- Honey & Mustard Glazed Gammon
- Roast Worcestershire Turkey
- Cumin Roasted Butternut Squash & Lentil Wellington
- Tomato Fondu
- Served with a choice of Seasonal Vegetables & Potatoes
- Warm your hands & soul – Fresh Homemade Soup